Following the series on SEEV4-City’s, we will host two new webinars that will take place in June and focus on what could be done to move forward with zero emission solutions for transport following the COVID-19 crisis.
AEC2020 Launch Event (Webinar) – June 3, 10-11.30 CEST .
“Will the COVID-19 crisis open the door to a more ambitious zero-emissions transport agenda?”
The event will address how we can ensure the economic recovery is coupled with green solutions that help address climate change – for transport that means zero-emission mobility.
- Where can we invest to get the greenest solutions available to citizens?
- What infrastructure can we develop to help the mass uptake of electromobility?
- How can regulation like AFID help?
The webinar will also introduce the upcoming AVERE E-mobility Conference 2020 in November, that will take place online (18 November) and in the European Parliament in Brussels (19 November).
- Ismail Ertug, Member of the European Parliament (S&D, DE)
- Kevin Kelly, Senior Consultant for Mobility, Frost & Sullivan
- Renske Schuitmaker, Public Affairs Manager, Fastned
- Michael Keller, Leader for Development Coordination for Charging and Charging Infrastructure, Volkswagen Group
- Daniel Mes, Member of Cabinet of the European Commission Executive VicePresident for the European Green Deal Frans Timmermans
“Did you know you can retrofit your car to electric today?” – June 17, 14.00-15.30 CEST.
Retrofitting fossil fuel cars into electric vehicles is a growing market that provides an alternative to the purchase of an EV and can contribute significantly to the mass uptake of electromobility.
Our first confirmed speaker is Andreas Hager, CEO of e-troFit GmbH, a company specialized in providing this service for all road vehicles. More speakers will be announced soon.