The third edition of City & Financial Global’s EV Infrastructure Summit is being held at Hogan Lovells International LLP in Atlantic House, London from 18th to 19th January. The two-day event will focus on what the 2030 challenges will mean for the EV ecosystem and how we could move towards a charging infrastructure that works for the consumer, system and energy transition.
Key topics will include:
- How do we go from aspiration to delivery? Did the COP 26 have any influence on the recent developments in the UK EV Infrastructure industry and what exactly do we need to know now?
- Update on the UK Government’s Transport Decarbonisation plan. Inclusiveness and community charging – how do we ensure that no-one is left behind?
- What will the Heat and Buildings Strategy generally mean for the EV Industry and how will it impact the EV charging?
- Providing clarity on the UK Government’s efforts to increase the provision of EV Infrastructure. Creating investable opportunities for the EV industry and the capital markets. What will be the requirements of the efficient EV charging infrastructure by 2030? To which extent is the EV growth led by the market and does it require the UK Government’s intervention?
- EV & the automotive industry: post-Brexit/post-COVID perspective
- Update from the Mayor’s office: how will mayors deliver their manifesto pledges on transport and EV?
Key Speakers include:
Trudy Harrison MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, The Department for Transport
Shirley Rodrigues, Deputy Mayor, Environment and Energy, Greater London Authority
Alex Harrison, Partner, Hogan Lovells International LLP
Philippe Vangeel, Secretary General, The European Association for Euromobility
Graeme Cooper BSc MBA, Head of Future Markets, National Grid, Transport for London
Mike Hawes, CEO, SMMT
Gary Cook, Deputy Director and Head, UK Government Office for Zero Emissions Vehicles
John Flint, CEO, UK Infrastructure Bank
Aaron Berry, Deputy Head, Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (energy and infrastructure), DfT
The AVERE network can receive a 20% discount with code ‘EVI3AVERE’ so make sure to take advantage of this when registering for the event.
To see the full programme and speaker list visit the City and Financial Global website at: www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/evinfrastructure2022
If you would like to register you can do so via our website here, by calling us on 01932 340115, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!