The event will address how we can ensure the economic recovery is coupled with green solutions that help address climate change – for transport that means zero-emission mobility.
- Where can we invest to get the greenest solutions available to citizens?
- What infrastructure can we develop to help the mass uptake of electromobility?
- How can regulation like AFID help?
The webinar will also introduce the upcoming AVERE E-mobility Conference 2020 in November, that will take place online (18 November) and in the European Parliament in Brussels (19 November).
- Ismail Ertug, Member of the European Parliament (S&D, DE)
- Kevin Kelly, Senior Consultant for Mobility, Frost & Sullivan
- Renske Schuitmaker, Public Affairs Manager, Fastned
- Michael Keller, Leader for Development Coordination for Charging and Charging Infrastructure, Volkswagen Group
- Daniel Mes, Member of Cabinet of the European Commission Executive VicePresident for the European Green Deal Frans Timmermans