November 29, 2022 – December 1, 2022 all-day
Enlit is a constantly growing, inclusive and end-to-end forum that addresses every aspect of the energy agenda. A community that for 365-days a year collaborates and innovates to solve the most pressing issues in energy.
The most valuable currency in the energy sector today is knowledge. And knowledge only has any worth if it is shared.
Enlit Europe allows participants to share their knowledge and learn from others. Enlit Europe will bring them face-to-face with the best thought-leaders, innovators and disruptors in the energy sector and beyond, representing power generators, IPPs, utilities, grid operators, energy companies, retailers, energy markets, energy traders and exchanges, plus commercial and industrial energy users.
At Enlit Europe, participants will meet the people you most need to know – and those you didn’t realise they needed to know.
E-Mobility plays a key role.
Endorsed by AVERE, the E-Mobility Zone highlights the EV sector’s huge growth potential as part of the energy transition and showcases companies from across the EV value chain.
The topic will also be covered in the Programme, on the Decarbonisation Hub.
At the E-Mobility Zone you will learn about:
- The latest developments on EVs and E-mobility
- Innovations in EV charging infrastructure
- Challenges and opportunities to meet the expected future demand for EV batteries
- Strategies for recycling batteries and making a sustainable use of materials
- Integration of renewables, storage and EV charging
- A roadmap of EU Projects accelerating the electrification of mobility in Europe