24 rue Montoyer/Montoyerstraat 24
The EU project forum is the annual AVERE-made workshop and event for all e-mobility stakeholders.
- Experts and policymakers will provide insights and previews on the forthcoming opportunities in the Climate, Energy and Mobility Horizon 2023-2024 work programme and offer guidance in the Q&A sessions;
- Several EU flagship projects in the e-mobility spectrum will be presented to identify possible trajectories and to display the latest solutions;
- Customised workshops will help participants build a network of relevant partners to start a consortium.
The EU Project Forum supports your organisation in getting into the EU projects game by sharing best practices, building partnerships, and disseminating innovations boosting the e-mobility transition.
The annual meeting is designed to be a project incubator for innovative solutions and an exhibit for ongoing Horizon Europe projects at the core of EU policy-making.
Profile of participants:
The event is designed for participants who are:
- Active organisations along the e-mobility value-chain: OEMs, Research/knowledge partners, associations, local/regional authorities, enterprises, NGOs etc.;
- Compliant with the EU rule of law.
All participants must also:
- Be able to work in English;
- Be able to commit to acting as a partner in an EU-funded project;
- Ensure gender balance.
9h00 Welcome introduction and opening remarks at Belliard Conference Room
by Philippe Vangeel, Secretary General
9h15- 10h45 Horizon Europe Projects pitch session, focus on V2X Smart :
Opening by Eric Cerneaz, Project Officer at CINEA- European Commission followed by the V2X projects presentations:
- Baerte de Brey for SCALE, Smart Charging Alignment for Europe
- Cristina Corchero for FLOW, Flexible energy systems Leveraging the Optimal integration of EVs deployment Wave
- Maarten Weide for XL-Connect, Large scale system approach for advanced charging solutions
1045 -11h05 Coffee break
11h05-11h35 EAFO: a platform for sharing e-Mobility and recharging progress
Opening by Alexander Verduyn, Policy Officer at DG MOVE
The European Alternative Fuels Observatory (EAFO) is an online portal, funded by the European Commission, that provides open and free information on the deployment of infrastructure for alternative fuels. Presented by Edwin Bestebreurtje.
11h35-12h00 Horizon roadmap & Forthcoming 2024 C
by Lucie Beaumel, Director of EGVIAfor2Zero- presentation, with a focus on 2zero Partnership.
12h00 Lunch break
13h20-13h30 Introduction to the afternoon workshops
During the workshops, consortium roles will be identified among participants, followed by matchmaking discussions and project proposal simulations. Future collaborations will be highly encouraged. Presented by Vittoria Montanaro, Project Office AVERE.
13h30 -14h00 Workshop 1 – Parallel session V2X project
14h00-14h45 Workshop 2 -Parallel session V2X project
13h30 -15h00 Workshop 3 – Parallel session V2X project
15h00 – 15h15 Coffee break
15h15 – 15h45 Workshop 4 – Parallel session roaming
15h45-16h30 Workshop 1 – Parallel session roaming
16h30 – 18h00 Conclusions & closing followed by a networking reception
Shortlist for the workshops:
– HORIZON-CL5-2024-D2-01-03 Development of technical and business solutions to optimise the circularity, resilience, and sustainability of the European battery value chain (Batt4EU Partnership)
– HORIZON-CL5-2024-D3-02-05 PV-integrated electric mobility applications
– HORIZON-CL5-2024-D5-01-01: Smart, low-cost pervasive stationary slow charging and bi-directional solutions synergic with the grid for EV mass deployment (2ZERO Partnership)
– HORIZON-CL5-2024-D5-01-03: Advanced battery system integration for next-generation vehicles (2ZERO Partnership)
– HORIZON-MISS-2023-CIT-02-01: Associating Ukrainian cities to the Climate-neutral and smart cities Mission
– HORIZON-CL5-2024-D6-01-09: Policies and governance shaping the future transport and mobility systems