Six essentials for e-mobility
Transport is at the centre of Europe’s quest for energy independence since it is one of the sectors most reliant on fossil fuels. Clean and renewable electrification is also the fastest way to accelerate transport’s decarbonisation and reach energy independence.
These six essentials for the EV revolution will be explored at the EVision event:
- Access to increasingly expensive critical raw materials
- Increased clean power generation for transport decarbonisation
- Enhanced grid management and cross-sectoral cooperation to integrate new demand and stabilise the grid
- More evenly distributed charging infrastructure to guarantee hassle-free cross-border travel
- More consumer acceptance of electric vehicles
- Workforce shortages and upskilling needs
This year, Eurelectric has partnered with EY to analyse these six essentials and identify critical solutions.
Join EVision – the first event gathering e-mobility and power sector leaders from across Europe.