The World Electric Vehicle Journal (WEVJ) is the first peer-reviewed international scientific journal that covers all studies related to battery, hybrid, and fuel cell electric vehicles comprehensively.
It is the official journal of the World Electric Vehicle Association (WEVA) and its members the European Association for e-Mobility (AVERE), the Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA), and the Electric Vehicle Association of Asia Pacific (EVAAP).
Since its foundation in 2007, the journal has aimed to provide a publishing platform for the academic and industrial world to share the latest developments and knowledge about electric vehicles.
It publishes the best papers selected from EVS free of charge each year. Besides that, regular submissions are also welcome. The main topics of the journal include, but are not limited to the following:
- Vehicles & Transportation Systems
- Automated and Connected Car Concepts
- Electric and Hybrid Power Train and Its Components
- Batteries Developments
- Charging Infrastructure, incl. Wireless Power Transfer and Grid Interaction (V2G)
- Market Development Strategies
- Consumer Demand
- Public Policies and Strategies
- Energy & Environmental Analyses
- Mobility Concepts