AVERE vacancy data & automated mobility analyst
Data & Automated Mobility Analyst
- Work at the centre of the electrification revolution;
- Join and help manage our network of member organisations working to accelerate the transition towards zero-emission;
- Contribute to shaping European transport electrification policies and regulations;
- Improve the European visibility of our organisation;
- Help to lead European projects on transport electrification and climate issues.
AVERE, the European Association for Electromobility, a non-profit association with over 60 national and European members, is looking for an experienced Data & Automated Mobility Analyst for its Brussels office to support and drive its strategy.
1. Lead on all policy and legal aspects of connected and automated mobility and the broader digitalisation of the sector in coordination with AVERE members. This includes Cooperative, Connected and Automated mobility (CCAM), autonomous driving, access to vehicle data, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and related subjects.
2. Management of relevant technical affairs, type approval and standardisation work at AVERE - this includes engagement in international (e.g. UNECE) as well as EU (e.g. EU Motor Vehicles Working Group) technical and type approval fora. Coordinate positions within the membership on these workstreams.
1. Defining and leading AVERE’s connected and automated mobility strategic positioning, actions and projects; closely aligned with members’ input;
2. Steering AVERE’s relevant Working Groups, Task Forces, and Expert Groups and cooperating with relevant external stakeholders - both for the vehicles and the charging infrastructure strands of AVERE’s work
3. Managing AVERE’s engagement in UNECE and the EU Motor Vehicles Working Group (MVWG)
4. Drafting briefings, reports, advising, and supporting members on AVERE priorities on data and automated mobility issues.
5. Supporting advocacy and outreach with the EU institutions, including but not limited to supporting the policy team with technical expertise.
6. Building coalitions with like-minded associations and organisations such as automotive telecoms, road authority, cities, intelligent transport systems, cybersecurity and AI organisations.
7. Externally representing AVERE on matters related to connected and automated vehicles, including participation at conferences and speaking at public events/stakeholders.
8. Represent AVERE in other organisations’ bodies, such as Supervisory Boards and Steering committees.
How to apply?
- Please send us your CV and cover letter in PDF by the 15th of June 2023
- Applications shall be sent by email to Philippe Vangeel, AVERE Secretary General with “AVERE Data and automated mobility expert: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Email: admin@AVERE.org
- We look forward to receiving your application.